- 1 Editor's picks
- 2 Volunteer
- 3 Introduction Points
- 4 Financial Services
- 5 Drugs
- 6 Domain Services
- 7 Anonymity, Security & Privacy
- 8 Hosting
- 9 Blogs/Wikis/Campaign
- 10 Email / Messaging
- 11 Social Networks
- 12 Hacking
- 13 Forums / Boards / Chans
- 14 Political Advocacy
- 15 News/Whistleblowing
- 16 Fun/Jokes
- 17 Other
- 18 Audio - Music / Streams
- 19 Video - Movies / TV
- 20 Books
- 21 ADULT
- 22 Erotica
- 23 Uncategorized
- 24 Non-English
- 24.1 Belarussian / Белорусский
- 24.2 Finnish / Suomi
- 24.3 French / Français
- 24.4 German / Deutsch
- 24.5 Greek / ελληνικά
- 24.6 Italian / Italiano
- 24.7 Japanese / 日本語
- 24.8 Chinese / 中国語
- 24.9 Polish / Polski
- 24.10 Russian / Русский
- 24.11 Spanish / Español
- 24.12 Portuguese / Português
- 24.13 Swedish / Svenska
- 25 Hidden Services - Other Protocols
- 26 P2P FileSharing
- 27 SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
- 28 Dead Hidden Services
Bored? Pick a random page from the article index and replace one of these slots with it:
- The Matrix Very nice to read.
- How to Exit the Matrix Learn how to Protect yourself and your rights, online and off.
- Verifying PGP signatures A short and simple how-to guide.
- In Praise Of Hawala Anonymous informal value transfer system.
- Terrific Strategies To Apply A Social media Marketing Approach Great tips for the internet marketer.
- Blockchain graveyard Bitcoin websites hack stories.
Here are six different things that you can help us out with:
- Plunder other hidden service lists for links and place them here!
- File the SnapBBSIndex links wherever they go.2
- Set external links to HTTPS where available, good certificate, and same content.
- Care to start recording onionland's history? Check out Onionland's Museum
- Perform Dead Services Duties.
- Remove CP shitness.
- MultiVAC Search engine for .onion.sh hidden services
- Ahmia.fi Clearnet search engine for Tor Hidden Services (allows you to add new sites to its database).
- Not Evil is a Tor search engine which only indexes hidden services on Tor.
- DuckDuckGo A Hidden Service that searches the clearnet.
- The Hidden Wiki A mirror of the Hidden Wiki. 2 days old users can edit the main page. [redirect]
- Self-defense Surveillance Guide Tips, Tools and How-tos for Safer Online Communications (clearnet).
- Everything About Tor Everything about Tor
Currencies, banks, money markets, clearing houses, exchangers:
Cryptocurrency Services (Wallets, Mixing)
- Electrum Offline Bitcoin wallet by Thomas Voegtlin since 2011
- Blockchain.info Online Bitcoin Wallet with registration
- Onion Wallet Anonymous Bitcoin Wallet and Bitcoin Laundry
- EasyCoin Easy to use Bitcoin Wallet with Bitcoin Mixer
- Bitcoin Fog Bitcoin anonymization taken seriously.
- BitBlender Anonymously hide track of your bitcoin transactions with this coin mixer.
- Wasabi Wallet - Open-source, non-custodial, privacy focused Bitcoin wallet for desktop.
- XMR.to - Make a Bitcoin payment with the strong privacy provided by Monero.
- LocalMonero - Buy Monero. Sell Monero. Cash or online. Anywhere.
- Imperial One of the top vendors offering wide range of products.
- CC Galaxy #1 Carding Forum for CCs, Pre-Paid, WU, MG, Bank & PayPal Transfers, Since 2011.
- Fast Money A slew of products from a darker side of finance
- Black&White Cards prepaid and Cloned Cards with PIN. Good Customer Service. Best Deals. Cheap Prices.
- PayPal Cent High quality PayPal accounts with balance.
- Amazon GC Bring Your dreams to life with these amazing cards half of the price.
- DreamWeavers Offering high quality prepaid products for a great deal.
- ValidFraud Automatic worldwide mid-grade fullz and dump with pin shop.
- Premium Cards Risk Free Pre-Paid cards for sale.
- Guttenbergs Print Finest USD/EUR bills on market. Passes all known tests. Random serials. Only top-notch currency.
- Volta Shop High quality PayPal and card only seller.
- Cash Machine Phished PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, BoA, Wells fargo bank Accounts, Paysafecard's, US & EU Credit cards are available here.
- Cheap Euros 20€ Counterfeit bills. Unbeatable prices!!
- Euphoric Oblivion Risk Free Pre-Paid cards for sale.
- Paypal-Coins Buy a paypal account and receive the balance in your bitcoin wallet.
- Clone CC Crew No.1 Trusted onion site for Cloned Credit Card. $2000/$5000 balance available
- Gran Thynnus Fully automated PayPal & Credit card market site. Fresh stock every 2 days. Best deals.
- Private Carder Hub Offers everything you need to get started with cards.
- Gold & Diamonds Genuine Gold, Diamonds and Rhino Horn shipped from Germany and USA.
- Samsungstore Samsung tablets, smartphones, notebooks with escrow.
- Guns Dark Market Guns market to buy guns, full auto assault rifles, pistols, grenade launchers, etc.
- EuroGuns Your #1 european arms dealer.
- CryptoCoin Mining Carded crypto currency mining accessories, graphics cards, motherboards, power supplies..
- Fake Passport ID sale Good website selling quality EU/US/AUS/CAN fake passports, ID cards, driver's licenses.
- UK Passports Original UK Passports.
- US fake IDs High quality USA Fake Drivers Licenses.
- Onion Identity Services Selling Passports and ID-Cards for Bitcoins.
- Forsaken The Fake ID Identity Name Generator
- Tochka Market Russian Anonymous marketplace for all kinds of stuff.
- AmsterdamFlex Vendor Quality Cocaine from Colombia, Netherlands, Germany and Spain.
- RedChili Vendor Good quality Cannabis for EU and US market. Usually has multiple strains.
- CannabisUK UK Wholesale Cannabis Supplier
- PushingTaboo Vendor Famous psychedelics vendor shipping since 2012.
- Green Dragon UK Cannabis tincture, prompt delivery, low prices
- EuCanna 'First Class Cannabis Healthcare' - Medical Grade Cannabis Buds, Rick Simpson Oil, Ointments and Creams
- Peoples Drug Store The Darkweb's Best Online Drug Supplier.
- Smokeables Finest Organic Cannabis shipped from the USA
- DeDope German Weed and Hash shop. (Bitcoin)
- MegrimLock Vendor Selling since 2013 Coke, Mdma, Meth, K, Ambien, LSD etc...
- BitPharma EU vendor for cocaine, speed, mdma, psychedelics and subscriptions
- NLGrowers Coffee Shop grade Cannabis from The Netherlands
- The Church (JOR) The Private vendor shop of JesusOfRave – Old time vendor selling LSD & MDMA.
- Kamagra for Bitcoin Same as Viagra but cheaper!
- OnionName - Choose your desired domain name prefix, and order the .onion.sh domain, starting from 0.45 mBTC for 8 letters.
- 126.96.36.199 - The Internet's Fastest Privacy-First DNS Resolver
- AntiDOS - Hidden Service DoS Protection
- Garlic - Custom Onion domain generator.
- OnionGen - Generate vanity .onion.sh URLs (i.e. they match a pattern you specify) with your CPU.
- Scallion - Scallion lets you create vanity GPG keys and .onion.sh addresses (for Tor's hidden services) using OpenCL.
- Eschalot - Eschalot is a TOR hidden service name generator, it allows one to produce a (partially) customized vanity .onion.sh address using a brute-force method.
Anonymity, Security & Privacy
- TOR Project - Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
- Tails OS - The Amnesic Incognito Live System. Privacy for anyone anywhere.
- onion.torproject.org - A list of onion services run by the Tor project. Most of them are served from several backends using OnionBalance.
- GnuPG - Encrypt and sign your data and communications.
- IPredator VPN - VPN provider that keeps no logs, they say.
- ExpressVPN - High Speed, Secure and Anonymous VPN
- Mullvad VPN - Reputable No Logs VPN
- HardenedBSD - Security-enhanced fork of FreeBSD implementing many exploit mitigation and security technologies.
- Horizon - The Secure & Private Platform For Money, Messages, & Media. Bringing Privacy to life
- Keybase - Open source and public-key cryptography powered security app for mobile phones and computers.
- Cyph - Encrypted Messenger. Secure your Chats,Video and Calls in one click.
- OnionShare - An open source tool that lets you securely share a file of any size.
- Fake ID Generator - Fake Identity Name, SSN, Driver's License, and Credit Card Numbers Generator
- BrowsInfo - Check your anonymity and browser traceability
- PasswordGenerator - Strong Password Generator.
- Njalla - A privacy aware domain registration service.
- Keyringer - An encrypted and distributed secret sharing software.
- Qubes0S - A reasonably secure operating system.
- SMS Privacy - Anonymous SMS Messaging with Bitcoin
- Kaizushi - Offers hosting for PHP/Django/Rails on a secure grsec/SELinux system, currently offering shell accounts, shared server hosting, VPS hosting.
- OnionContainers - Run a shell server to use as a remote $HOME, host a website with an nginx container or even spin up a full Wordpress blog.
- Impreza Host - It’s time to host your site on the onion network.
- HomeHosting - Be your own hosting provider and do not rely on others. A system administrator helps you achieving this.
- Zelos Hosting - Host your applications, webpages and shell in the tor network.
- Private Hosting - Secured and anonymous. Linux PHP hosting 100MB and Unlimited Bandwidth. 99% up time. Friendly service.
- Kowloon Hosting Services - Stealth TOR hosting. PHP + MySQL + Control panel. 256 MB to 1 GB. (Free Trial Accounts).
- TorPress - Free WordPress hosting on the darknet
- Liberty's Hackers Service and Hosting Provider in onionland - php5/mysql support - request considered on a case by case.
- CYRUSERV - Hosting service with an emphasis on security, open for business again.
- Freedom Hosting Reloaded - Free anonymous hosting with PHP and MySQL Support.
- TorVps - TorVPS is the longest-running host on Tor.
- Servnet - VPSes with preinstalled LAMP webserver stack.
- Prometheus Hidden Services - Payed hosting, provides Virtual Private Server (VPS) with Linux.
- SporeStack - Deploy VPS servers with Bitcoin. No account needed. Purely API driven. Specializes in ephemeral servers.
- PopFiles - A place to pop your files!
- BlackCloud - Upload your files
- ZeroBin - Open source online pastebin.
- Upload - Upload zip files.
- FileHosting - Anonymous File Hosting
- Just Upload Stuff - File sharing up to 300 MB.
- CryptoShare - 1stDrop anonymous file-hosting.
- Transfer.sh - Easy file sharing from the command line.
- Mediaglobin - Federated media hosting
- Matrix - Image Uploader & PasteBin.
- Felixxx - Image Uploader & PasteBin.
- Image Hosting - Upload your images.
- The Tin Hat - Blog discussing issues surrounding privacy, surveillance, big-data, and technology. Privacy is hard
- Tor Metrics - The primary place to learn interesting facts about the Tor network, the largest deployed anonymity network to date.
- onion.debian.org - A list of onion services run by the Debian project.
- onion.torproject.org - A list of onion services run by The TOR Project.
- EurAsia - Your console hacking resource.
- Superkuh - Much information about spectrogram, wireless, and radio.
- JamieWeb - Tech Blog
- La Quadrature - A non-profit association that defends the rights and freedom of citizens on the Internet.
- Nonstate - Site for Joseph Fiero's ideas, usually about international relations.
- Martijn Grooten's Blog - Martijn Grooten's Wordpress Blog
- Chelsea Manning's Campaign - Campaign for Chelsea Manning as U.S. Senator in Maryland.
- Beneath VT - Exploring Virginia Tech's steam tunnels and beyond.
- The Psycho Path Manifesto - The statement and goals of The Realized Psycho Path Project.
- Go Beyond - Only read if you don't mind being offended.
- Shadow Life - Enjoy your life under the radar.
- CryptoParty Movement - A grassroots global endeavour to introduce the basics of practical cryptography to the general public.
- Tor Against CP! - Free and clean Tor - Tor users against CP!
Email / Messaging
See also: The compendium of clear net Email providers.
- Protonmail Swiss based e-mail service, encrypts e-mails locally on your browser. Free and paid accounts.
- secMail.pro Complete mail service that allows you to send and receive mails without violating your privacy.
- TorBox This is a hidden mailbox service only accessible from Tor without connection with public internet.
- BitMessage.ch Bitmessage support build-in. Registration is only available using their clearweb link with js.
- Mail2Tor Mail2Tor is a free anonymous e-mail service made to protect your privacy.
- Elude.in Elude.in is a privacy based email service and a Bitcoin/Monero exchange.
- TorGuerrillaMail Disposable Temporary E-Mail Address.
- Chat with strangers Talk to random users anonymously.
- BlackHost Email provider, useful tech stuff and tools.
- Facebook - The real Facebook's Onion domain. Claim not to keep logs. Trust them at your peril.
- TapIIN - Best TOR Social Network. Connect with people. Make friends.Discover new places.
- BlackBook - Social media site (The facebook of TOR)
- Galaxy 3 - A revival of the old Galaxy community.
- Agora - Anonymous Social Network.
- Truth & Light Need help? We are here to help the best we can for anyone in need.
- Torbook - The Facebook of Tor.
- Alien's Chat - Chat about anything.
- ChatBOX - Encrypted Chatroom
- Ableonion Chat - Chat about anything. Freedom of speech without limits.
- RetroShare - Chartserver hosted by Pirate Party Austria
- Daniel's Chat - Chat about anything while respecting the rules.
- Troll Scroll - Active public chat channel by not Evil.
- Time to Confess - Everyone has secrets - Time to tell the world about yours.
Hack, Phreak, Anarchy (internet), Warez, Virus, Crack
- Gitlab - Manage Git repositories with fine-grained access controls that keep your code secure
- Turkish Citizenship Database. - Leaked Database containing identifying information for 49,611,709 Turkish citizens.
- HeLL Forum - HeLL Reloaded is back!
- RelateList - New era of intelligence.
- 0xacab - Code hosting for friendly people.
- Brmlab - A non-profit, community-run hackerspace in Prague.
- exelab.ru - TOR Mirror of exelab.ru
- CODE: GREEN - Ethical hacktivism for a better world. Join us and participate in modern world protests!
- Hack Canada - America is a joke and Canada is the punchline. Old-ish hacking site, hosts a few archives.
- Hackfest - The largest hacking event in Canada that brings together more than 900 computer security enthusiasts
- Hacker Place - Site with several books and resources on software development, pentesting and hacking.
- WE fight censorship - a Reporters Without Borders project that aims to combat censorship and promote the flow of news and information.
- Keys open doors - Mirror of the former content of www.geohot.com as at 26 January 2011, removed following a Sony lawsuit.
Forums / Boards / Chans
- The Stock Insiders - How to Beat Wall Street. The community for exchanging Insider Information about Publicly Traded Companies.
- The Intel Exchange - Know or need to know something? Ask and share at this underground intelligence gathering network.
- write.as - Create a home for your words.Start a new post now and write for free forever, no sign up needed.
- Hidden Answers - Fast neat site for asking questions and receiving answers on Tor, e.g. linklists, tips&tricks,
- 8Chan - The Darkest Reaches of the Internet. Create your own imageboard for free
- EndChan - The imageboard at the end of the universe.anonymous imageboard that promotes ideas over identity.
- Dread - Reddit-style onion forum where user migrated after reddit banned r/darknetmarkets.
- Gangstas Paradise - Anonymous & Uncensored Forum.
- Raddle - TOR Mirror of Raddle.me.Reddit like forum for anarchists, social democrats, liberals and conservatives.
- Weasly - A social gallery website designed for artists, to share their work with other artists and fans..
- DNM Avengers - Darknet drug forum with reviews and marketplace discussion.
- OnionLand - Discussion forum about all the Darkweb markets related topics.
- IDC Reloaded - Italian Darknet Commuinity.
- The Fallen - An exclusive forum for Theistic Satanists only.
- GADW - German Austrian DW Forum
- Simple Dark Boards - Build your own Board, Chat and Private Messaging System.
- SuprBay - The PirateBay Forum
- Darkweb Addicts - Darkweb forum based on Simple machines forum software
- The Psycho Social Network - Participate in our community of certified mentally fucked up people!
- CODE:GREEN Ethical hacktivism for a better world
- BuggedPlanet.Info X
- paraZite #1st, clearnet 301 redirector Illicit activities advocacy and censored information archive.
- paraZite #2nd, clearnet 301 redirector Illicit activities advocacy and censored information archive.
- FREEFOR USA-based FREEdom FORces developing a turnkey distributed Temporary Autonomous Zone. FAQ
- Active at Darknet Markets? - Onion set up by the Police and the Judicial Authorities of the Netherlands, listing Active, identified, and arrested Darknet Market operators.
- SoylentNews - A volunteer-powered news aggregation site that deliver articles about technology, science, and general interest.
- Cryptome - Archive Government Leaks. Documents for publication that are prohibited by governments worldwide-- open, secret and classified documents.
- SecureDrop - An open-source whistleblower submission system that media organizations can use to securely accept documents from and communicate with anonymous sources.
- Daily Stormer - The most censored publication in history.
- Publeaks -Safely and anonymously share information with the media
- JokerBuzz - TOR Mirror of JOker.Buz. The Exchange of Information
- ProPublica - An independent, nonprofit newsroom that produces investigative journalism with moral force
- WikiLeaks - DeepWeb mirror of the famous Wikileaks website.
- IRPI Leaks - Investigative Reporting Project Italy
- ZeroDisclo - The right path to coordinated vulnerability disclosure.
- OCCRP - Organised Crime and Corruption Reporting Project.
- New York Times - Tor Mirror of New York Times
- Buzzfeed - Tor Mirror of Buzzfeed.
- AfriLeaks - Blow the Whistle.
- BBC News - BBC News over Tor
- IW4x - Set up your own dedicated servers with modifications for Modern Warfare 2 on top of a decentralized network.
- Hacker Game - Hacking Simulation Game.
- Snake Game - Tor Snake Game
- Sonic & Tails - A Sonic the Hedgehog Fangame.
- TheChess - You can play chess here.
- BlueBox - Puzzle Maker.
- Silk Road 3 - This page was intentionally made to be retarded.
- Trump Jokes - U.S. President Donald Trump Jokes
- MAGA - Make America Great Again.
- Bluebox BlackMetal - For all your Black Metal needs
- Bluewhale - Click to find out.
- Dildo Sky - Flying Dildo.
- Dog Shit - Click to find out.
- Tor Kiitenz - Random Pictures of Kittens
- Files - Fake internet download manager.
- Fuck you. - Go Fuck Yourself
- Penises taste great -
- Seized! - This Hidden Site has been stolen by terrorist infiltrant Jews.
- Tor Against CP! Free and clean Tor - Tor users against CP!
- Indymedia Keyserver Secure PGP Keyserver in Onionland.
- PedoraBox List of Pedophiles IP Addresses.
- Zyprexa Kills, mirror The Zyprexa Memos. Internal documents that Eli Lilly tried to expose.
- Cat out of the Bag [Tor | Internet] Neven Lovrics' disclosure.
- Illuminati (TOR Link) New World Order
- Illuminati (WWW Link) New World Order
- Strategic Intelligence Network The Strategic Intelligence Network goal is to provide intelligences, ressources and tools to be prepared and to respond to crisis situations anywhere you are in the world.
- The Anarchism Library Mirror Mirror content from September 2012.
- Hack Canada America is a joke.
- Cat Facts A site that distributes cat facts.
- Safer Anonymous OS Guide A Comprehensive Guide to Installing and employing a Safer Anonymous Operating System.
- SecureDrop (Clearnet) - An open-source whistleblower submission system that media organizations can use to securely accept documents from and communicate with anonymous sources.
Audio - Music / Streams
- Deepweb Radio -- RadioService operating over TOR
- lol 20th Century Western Music Recordings and Scores - high quality music notations and lossless recording that people can get. these are distributed on oneswarm -
- Lossless Audio Files Mostly WavPack, some FLAC, Ape, ogg, etc. Has index generating links.
- 2f30.org Live Radio The 2f30.org Live Radio Stream inside the Tor Network
Video - Movies / TV
- Imperial Library of Trantor More than 200,000 ebooks for download
- Example rendezvous points page Thomas Paine's Common Sense and The Federalist papers
- Traum library mirror 60GB of Russian and English books. A mirror of the latest Traum ISO. Covers, search and downloads in FB2, HTML and plain TXT
- ParaZite Collection of forbidden files and howto's (pdf, txt, etc.).
- Jotunbane's Reading Club "All your ebooks are belong to us!"
- Liberated Books and Papers A small collection of hard to find books.
- Clockwise Library A collection of art and science books.
- The Last of PAPYREFB2 A collection of mostly Spanish books.
- Paul Dreyer's eBook Library DRM-Free Growing eBook Library, mostly in ePub format.
- BB Compendium A collection of chemistry, drugs, explosives, fireworks, pyrotechnics, science, and weapons related documents.
- Marx/Engels - Marx/Engels Collected Works
- Comic Book Library - Collection of comic books, largely independent.
- Madama libreygratis cl 200000+ videos from sites like pornhub, redtube, xhamster, xvideos, etc... And new videos are added hourly!
- Darkscandals Site with real Rape, Blackmail and Forced videos (Pack 7 is out since February 12, 2017 ).
- Xvideos - TOR Mirror of Xvideos. Free Porn Videos
- TORs oldest p0rn site - A self titled porn site
- PurePorn - The best hacked porn accounts
- xPlay - Video streaming site, includes adult content
- TSSA - The Secret Sex Story Archive.
- Topprc - List of the best free Porn Tube Sites
- Zoo.Cab - Beastiality and Animal Sex Archive.
- Celebrity Undergound - Nude Celebs, models, singers, movie video clips, celebrity sex tapes
- X Nordic Scandinavian Amateurs Amateur pictures from Nordic woman (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Finland)
- XCOMICS Adult comics
- Pink Meth archive One of the archives of the now defunct Pink Meth site, amateur pictures with names.
- Youngest Girls Teen Videos Porn Pictures.
- TeenPorn The best selection of amateur teen porn videos from the deep web
- Hijab FUCK Girls Hacked and exposed young muslim girls.
- Animal Porn Pics Hot Girls Loves Hers Pets
- The Secret Story Archive #1st Big cat zoophile stories, artwork, links and forum.
- The Secret Story Archive #2nd Mirror of #1st.
- Zoo Zoophilia-related imageboard
- TelAvivService Professional anonymous global goods partners.
- VOR-COM Archive Archive of the VOR-COM. Contains vore!
- Madman File Storage Archives of illegal/miscellaneous (censored) files, such as guides for making methamphetamine, suicidal howto's and more. Anonymous users can submit files. Also a tor link directory. [temporarily down/empty for renovation]
Services that defy categorization, or that have not yet been sorted.
- Framadate - An online service for planning an appointment or making a decision quickly and easily.
- Stem - A Python controller library for Tor. Stem's latest version is 1.6.0
- IIT Underground - Information on and photos of the steam tunnels and roofs at the Illinois Institute of Technology
Belarussian / Белорусский
Finnish / Suomi
French / Français
- Liberty's Hackers - No CP, No racism - because Knowledge has value only if it is shared by all - hosting service
- Liberty's Hackers & French Deep Web Wiki - Liberty's Hackers & French Deep Web Wiki - sharing everything.
- French Deep Web - an administered and moderate French board (1er forum francophone).
- French Hidden Wiki - Bienvenue sur le French Hidden Wiki v2!
- Trollodrôme - Forum non modéré.
- Le Conseil de la Vouivre - Mysterious French website
German / Deutsch
- konkret - das linke Magazin: Archiv.
- MadIRC - Deutscher IRC-Channel.
- Deutschland im Deep Web Zwei - Successor of didw
Greek / ελληνικά
Italian / Italiano
- BlackHost - A small website developed by an Italian programmer.
- New System Disorder - Italian Hackers Community - Stay Tuned!
- IDC Reloaded - Italian DarkNet Community - Canale IRC
Japanese / 日本語
- OnionChannel - Onion Channel, a system similar to 2channel.
- Japan Hidden Wiki - Links to Japan onions.
Chinese / 中国語
- 中文论坛 - 中文论坛
Polish / Polski
- Teczkohen - powrót obrazkowego forum o tematyce stalking.
- Polska Ukryta Wiki - polski odpowiednik THW.
- Cebulka Najstarsze działające polskie forum.
- Dimension X Ukryta baza w sieci Tor!
Russian / Русский
- Зеркало библиотеки Траума - Бесплатная библиотека. Обложки, поиск и возможность скачивать в форматах FB2, HTML и TXT.
- РосПравосудие - крупнейшая картотека юристов, адвокатов, судей и судебных решений (50+ миллионов документов, 35+ тысяч судей, 65+ тысяч адвокатов, сотни тысяч юристов, прокуроры). «РосПравосудие» - аполитичный и независимый проект.
- China Market - китайский маркет. Всегда свежие поставки из Китая: каннабиноиды, MDMA кристаллы, экстази, LSD. Доставка без пересечения границы, есть представители в России, Украине и Казахстане. Автоматическое оформление, оплата и получение заказа. Методы оплаты: Bitcoin, Qiwi, Приват24, наличкой через терминалы.
- Скрытые Ответы Russian Hidden Answers.
- Rutor - главный форум черного рынка.
- Схоронил! Архив magnet-ссылок.
- Флибуста - Библиотека.
Spanish / Español
- CebollaChan 3.0 - CebollaChan, el tor-chan en Castellano.
- TorPez - Foro de seguridad informatica entre otras cosas.
- Hidden Answers es - Hidden Answers for Spanish-speakers.
Portuguese / Português
- Tudo Sobre Magia e Ocultismo - Site sobre Magia,Ocultismo,Esoterismo e Mitologia.
- Hidden Answers pt - Respostas Ocultas - Hidden Answers for Portuguese-speakers.
Swedish / Svenska
Hidden Services - Other Protocols
Volunteers last verified that all services in this section were up, or marked as DOWN, on: 2011-06-08 For configuration and service/uptime testing, all services in this section MUST list the active port in their address. Exception: HTTP on 80, HTTPS on 443. For help with configuration, see the TorifyHOWTO and End-to-end connectivity issues
IMPORTANT: It is possible to use Tor for P2P. However, if you do, the right thing must also be done by P2P Bandwidth|giving back the bandwidth used. Otherwise, if this is not done, Tor will be crushed taking everyone along with it.
- Sea Kitten Palace - Torrent site and tracker for extreme content (real gore, animal torture, shockumentaries/mondo cinema, and Disney movies)
- The Pirate Bay - The Pirate Bay.
Chat centric services
Use e.g. ChatZilla add-on for the IRC protocol (the Tor Project does not suggest installing browser addons unless you understand the risks), or a standalone client such as HexChat. Tails comes with Pidgin, which will work for IRC as well.
- Agora Anonymous - Agorist IRC server
- plaintext ports: 6667
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- DeepIRC __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667
- Federation: OnionNet - IRC network comprised of:
- FreedomIRC - gopher or http
- FREEFOR - FREEdom FORces - see Political Advocacy
- hackint - hackint is a communication network for the hacker community.
- running on lechuck.hackint.org; ssl ports: 9999; no plaintext ports
- HeavyCrypto - HeavyCrypto IRC
- ssl ports: 6697; no plaintext ports
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- KillYourIRC - onion for irc.killyourtv.i2p
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 9999
- Nazgul - free for all IRC network
- OnionIRC - New, censorship-free IRC server.
- plaintext ports: 6668
- plaintext ports: 6667; SSL ports: 6697
- Smokey's Grill - General chat IRC. Doesn't allow plotting the abuse of other people. __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667
- Volatile - we back
- Anonimowy IRC - Anonimowy IRC (Polish anonymous IRC server) __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl:6697
- hackint - Old hidden service? __undefined__
- irc2p onion gateways:
- NeoturbineNET IRC - NeoturbineNET IRC server __undefined__
- running on kropotkin.computersforpeace.net; ssl ports: 6697; no plaintext ports
- running on: (various).oftc.net, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 6697
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- WANNABE: Federation OnionNet :
- New Ngircd - Yep this is a new ircd in OnionLands looking for peering in OnionNet __undefined__
- freenode IRC - requires SASL authentication to an already existing NickServ account __undefined__
- All of these direct to zelazny.freenode.net and allow plaintext port 6667 as well as SSL ports 6697, 7000, and 7070.
Below is a list of DEAD irc servers from Anonet:
- fxb4654tpptq255w.onion.sh:706 - SILCroad, public server. [discuss/support]
- <protect>Silkroad 2.0 - The new silkroad. Biggest marketplace for drugs on the Darknet. (Bitcoin)</protect>
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion.sh:10000 - KISS.onion.sh - Keep It Simple and Safe - ditch the web browser, use SILC to communicate securely (using Pidgin with OTR)
XMPP (formerly Jabber)
- xmpp:tortureregex47xf.onion.sh:5222 - Public XMPP with MUC (multi user chat) enabled. No Child Porn and racism here, any breach will result in a ban. Maintained by Creative Hack
- xmpp:okj7xc6j2szr2y75.onion.sh:5222 - xmpp:jabber.ccc.de:5222 as a hidden service
- xmpp:libertygb2nyeyay.onion.sh:5222 - instant messager for Liberty's Hackers - chat room for Liberty's Hackers and french users - chat room for international sharing - Create your own public or private MUC - federation onion activated - No CP and no Racism please - web clients : https://libertygb2nyeyay.onion.sh:5281/candy http://libertyy56ecbupa.onion.sh/im/jappix/
- xmpp:cyjabr4pfzupo7pg.onion.sh:5222 - CYRUSERV Community Jabber, a public server ran by CYRUSERV.
Humans are listed in the above contact directory. Bots are listed below.
- 7oj5u53estwg2pvu.onion.sh:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #2nd, by ACS.
- gfxvz7ff3bzrtmu4.onion.sh:11009 - TorChat InfoServ #1st, by ACS...
SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
These SFTP clients work with Tor: WinScp, FileZilla. Set proxy to SOCKS5, host 127.0.0.1, port 9150 (Windows,Mac) or 9050 (Linux). Encrypt your sensitive files using GnuPG before uploading them to any server.
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion.sh:10001 - KISS.onion.sh - SFTP file exchange service (username "sftp.anon", password "anon")
- fd87:d87e:eb43:f683:64ac:73f9:61ac:9a00 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- a5ccbdkubbr2jlcp.onion.sh:8060 - mail.onion.sh.aio
- fd87:d87e:eb43:0744:208d:5408:63a4:ac4f - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- ce2irrcozpei33e6.onion.sh:8060 - bank-killah
- fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- [fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e]:8333 - Bitcoin Seed Node
- taswebqlseworuhc.onion.sh:8060 - TasWeb - DOWN 2011-09-08
- fd87:d87e:eb43:9825:6206:0b91:2ce8:d0e2 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- vso3r6cmjoomhhgg.onion.sh:8060 - echelon
- fd87:d87e:eb43:ac9d:b8f8:4c4b:9cc3:9cc6 - ICMPv6 Echo Reply
Dead Hidden Services
Do not simply remove services that appear to be offline from the above list! Services can go down temporarily, so we keep track of when they do and maintain a list of dead hidden services.
- In addition to an onion simply being gone (Tor cannot resolve the onion), sites that display 404 (and use a known onion/URL based hosting service) are the only other thing that is considered truly DOWN. Presumably the account is gone.
- If a service has been down for a while, tag it with ' - DOWN YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went down).
- If a tagged service on the above list of live hidden services has come back up, remove the DOWN tag.
- If a tagged service is still down after a month, please move it (along with the DOWN tag) to the list of dead hidden services.
- The general idea of the remaining four service states below is that, if the Hidden Service Descriptor is available, and something is responding behind it... the service is considered up, and we track that fact on the Main Page. If any of these subsequently go offline, append the DOWN tag and handle as above.
- Hello world's / statements, minimal sites, services with low user activity, etc (while boring)... are listed as usual.
- Broken services are those that display 404 (and do not use a known hosting service), PHP or other errors (or they fail silently)... any of which prevent the use of the service as intended. They also include blank pages, empty dirs and neglected status notes. Presumably the operator is in limbo. Broken services are tagged with ' (reason) - Broken YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went broken)
- Services that automatically redirect to another service (such as by HTTP protocol or script), have their redirection destinations noted in their descriptions. These are tagged with ' - Redir YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went redir)
- Sites that are formally closed via announcement are tagged with ' - Closed YYYY-MM-DD' (your guess as to when it went closed.
- Is Online that HiddenService? This service is very useful in determining whether onions are up or not. It also gives a reason why they are down.